Booking

Find your Perfect Room

Check-in :

Check-out :

Quantity :

Children:

 

 

Searching...

Enter your details

0

Discount:






Reservation summary

Thanks for your reservation! We confirm that we have received your payment and have just sent you a confirmation email at with the following details:

Thanks for your reservation! We have just sent you a confirmation email at with the following details:

Check-in : - Change
Check-out : - Change
Number of nights:
Quantity : - Change
Accommodation: - Change

Accommodation price:
Price includes:
Options price: -
Coupon amount:
Discount amount:

Deposit amount:

Total price:

See you soon!

See you soon!

Payment

Select your payment type:


You will be charged

You will be charged

Please enter your credit cards details below.


 

Safe and secure payments SSL encrypted

Processing...

Please double check your reservation details before clicking on "Book now".

 

If your stay takes place in more than 14 days : you have the choice to pay the entire stay, or a deposit of 30% only. In the case of a deposit, the balance due will be debited 14 days before your arrival.

If your stay takes place in less than 14 days : the reservation must be paid in full.

Arrival is scheduled on the day indicated between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm. If you plan to arrive outside these hours, it is imperative to notify us before booking. Arrivals requiring a specific organization may give rise to an supplementary fee which will be communicated to you beforehand. On the day of departure, the rooms are vacated at 11:00 am. The park, the swimming pool and the various common areas remain accessible until the final departure. Animals are not allowed.

You can book your table d’hôtes directly with Olivier and Naïna, by phone on +33 (0) 5 53 59 02 79 or by indicating in the “Special requests” field when confirming your reservation.

Reservations are guaranteed, depending on the process and the booking intermediary, after payment of a deposit or after payment of the sum due in full for the stay.

  • In case of cancellation before 30 days from the date of arrival, the full amount paid will be refunded.
  • In case of cancellation between 15 and 30 days before the date of arrival, the reservation is reimbursed at 70% of the total amount of the stay, provided that it has been paid in full. The remaining 30% (paid or not as part of a deposit) cannot be reimbursed.
  • Cancellations made less than 14 days before the arrival date do not give rise to any refund.

Book at the Best Price

Book directly with Au Clos de Mathilde to take advantage of the lowest rate guaranteed, and occasionally exclusive special offers.